are you New to
New to Salsa? Never tried a step of
dance in your life? 2 left feet? Don't
worry about it! You're perfect for Salsa.
New to Salsa? Never tried a step of dance in your life? 2 left feet? You’re perfect for Salsa!
We have several Absolute Beginner classes perfect if you’re brand new to salsa. No prior dance experience needed, we break it down in simple steps.
Our classes will help build your self-confidence whilst you learn to dance. An inclusive, diverse environment with people of all ages, experience and stories, from every background.
Our classes are fun and friendly and you’ll fit right in. The first step on the dancefloor is the hardest. The second step is the mambo.
Once you give it a go you’ll never look back!
WEEKLY BEGINNER CLASSES
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until November 26, 2019
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 27, 2019
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Friday, repeating indefinitely
BEGINNERS PRIVATE & GROUP CLASSES
PRIVATE BEGINNER SALSA CLASSES
– Private classes are a great way to pick up the basic steps and build confidence
– You can come as a couple or individually
– Quicker more intensive way to learn
– Lessons are bespoke and structured to get the most out of your learning
– Each class is an hour
– Private Lessons are based at our Gosforth studio
– Lesson days are flexible and are arranged to suit lifestyle
– A great more in-depth way to learn and start your salsa experience.
– Private lesson packages are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
BEGINNER GROUP 4 WEEK PACKAGE
– Book a 4 week group lesson Beginners package today
– Lasts 4 weeks from first attendance
– Use it on Tuesdays (St John the Baptist) & Thursday Nights (South Gosforth Social Club)
– Buy an Individual Pass or a Couples Pass
– You can stay for all of the classes each night, potentially a total of 20 classes each
– In excellent alternative to private classes allows you to commit to learning
– You’ll meet lots of new people and be able to practice what you’ve learned
– Individual monthly pass £32 / Couples Pass £48
SalSeduce is a great place to dance and watch others dance in a friendly sociable atmosphere.
Fantastic venue with amazing teachers. Looking forward to more!
Safia Begum Fudala
First visit last night and it didn't disappoint! I was very nervous as I had gone alone but Chris put everyone at ease immediately. The class was fun and easy to pick up, cant wait for next week!
Came last night for the first and wasn't sure what to expect and was a little nervous. OMG! it was amazing; great instruction and a lovely friendly bunch of people. I will definitely be back!
A fabulous, fun filled night! I'd recommend it to anyone, it's a brilliant way to socialise, learn salsa, and make new friends!