At SalSeduce our fans are at the heart of everything we do. Therefore, it’s hugely important to us that you are in control of the personal information you share when registering to use our App, enrolling on courses, becoming a member or buying tickets with us.
Be clear and honest
Put you in control
Our policy also ensures you know your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact the relevant body in the event of requiring further information.
Our policy applies to anyone whose personal information data we process.
We collect and are responsible for certain personal information about you when you regiser, buy tickets, enroll in courses and become a member.
We are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom).
Your Personal Information
We may collect and use the following personal information about you:
- your name and contact information, including email, address and telephone number
- Your billing information, transaction and payment card information is held through our third party provider PayPal. You will have to sign in with PayPal and agree their terms.
Syncopated Rhythm Ltd (t/a SalSeduce) does not hold any of these payment details.
- Your responses to surveys and promotions when we run them.
This personal information is required to offer promotions, keep you informed of all our services we provide to you.
How is the Information Collected
The collection of any personal information comes directly from you when you register with our app. However, we may also collect information:
How and why we use your personal information
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a lawful basis for doing so, eg:
– to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
– for our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
– where you have given consent.
We may use your personal information to send you updates (by email, text message or through the app) about our products and services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new products and services.
We may send push notifications through the app, but you are always in control and disable this feature at anytime. On registration you can agree or disagree to receive them.
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never sell or share it with other organisations outside of our group for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications or update your marketing preferences at any time by:
– Click the ‘Delete Account’ tab
– Using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further products and/or services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Who we share your personal information with
We only share personal information with:
- third party service providers we use to help deliver our products and services to you, eg payment service providers, IT providers, website hosts;
- third parties approved by you, eg social media sites you choose to link your account to or third party payment providers;
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose insistance on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
You control your information with these providers and can opt out or delete information with them at any time.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Where your personal information is held
Information may be held at our head office and those of our group companies, third party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents as described above (see above: ‘Who we share your personal information with’).
How long your personal information will be kept
We will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or we are providing products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- send exclusive offers as long as you consent and have account with us. Send confirmation relating to any purchases or registrations
- to keep records required by law.
- We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information.
When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal information, we will delete or anonymise it.
Help you ask for more
We’ve included a delete account tab so you can control and delete any of your information we hold.
We aim to complete you request within 48 hours.
There is also a contact tab so that you can reach us if you ever have any questions or comments. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can always get in touch with our dedicated privacy team.